Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I'm TRAPPED!

Ok, readers, here's the deal. In my earlier post I detailed how Michelle was being conned into enforcing my owners demands to keep me in the house ALL week. Michelle did a fine job of making sure I had food and drink. My owners, who were on vacation in Kittyhawk, North Carolina, demanded that Michelle send a photo of me on Wednesday. As can be seen from the following photo, it's clear that I'm suffering from Cabin Fever, which is a real thing. In fact, what I want (to be let out) is exactly what the cure is for Cabin Fever. It's an insidious disease Scientists have proved that therapy for cabin fever may be as simple as getting out and interacting with nature." This is what I have demanded but, oh no, my owners demanded that I be kept indoors. Scientific research has "demonstrated that even brief interactions with nature can promote improved cognitive functioning and overall well-being." After they let me out, I will try and find a place where my overall well-being is a high priority! Stay tuned!!


Me (under serious duress)

No comments: