Monday, July 30, 2018

Michelle - my newest friend!

The good news is that I have a new friend! The bad news is that she is visiting me every day this week because my owners have abandoned me! It if wasn't for her I'm sure I would have died from starvation and probably dehydration!
Me (on the left) & Michelle
My new friends name is Michelle and I warmed up to her right away (see surveillance photos).  She's keeping my water bowl loaded with the ol' H2O, purified by the City of Riverside. She's under orders to keep me inside. When I'm outside I have a 18,000 gallon water bowl available to me. It's an important part of this compound I occupy with the owners. I heard that there is an international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. I am the first line of defense against this conspiracy - at least my yard which is quite sizable. 

I couldn't hang out with Michelle all day so I had to take off and mark my territory outside. 

Me and Michelle again


No comments: