Monday, July 24, 2017

Getting some Luv by My Gigantic Water Bowl

I know it's weird to have a 18,000 gallon water dish, but that's how I roll. But what's even weirder is that humans love jumping in it and splashing around. I don't like to cause trouble so I just let this grossly inappropriate behavior slide. And don't take my word that it's not right. Even dogs are not supposed to swim in a water bowl (click here for disgusting story). 

Anyway, the important point is that love is an important thing and, although I get lots of it, I always appreciate more. One of this weeks visitors, Savanah, was getting ready for a dip in my gigantic water bowl and I strolled by to be captured and loved up. 


Savanah (left), Me (right)

This photo constitute official documentary evidence of me getting seriously loved up!! After the big squeeze, I just hung out to watch what was going on. I apologize for the lame photographer who didn't know enough to not include a lazy duck. Talk about dumb! 



What's up with that damn duck???