Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sulia - My Sexy New Friend!!

This is Sulia and she's wearing a wedding dress.  And, no, I didn't get married although it looks like I did! I should circulate this photo to get rid of some female cat stalkers.  She said her name was Japanese. It beats me - I've never been to Japanese - it's obviously outside of Riverside.  I thought Sulia was a Sufi name.  The last thing I need is an argument though. And if Sulia is a Sufi name, I'd like to point out that the Sufi's are in the inner, mystical dimension of Islam and the last thing I need is to have some mystical Islamists mad at me! I got enough troubles as it is!

Sulia is tons of fun and even though I was trying to get away from her (it was dinner time for crying out loud!), I really like her.  It's hard to keep up with her, but since I'm a cat it's not expected that I keep up with anyone. It doesn't get any better than being a cat when people take as normal when you sleep 18 hours a day! It's pretty obvious from the big smile I gave her that she's quite fond of me as well. I don't know what it is about me, but people just love me. 

She was pretty popular around here too. More than just me. My owner really liked her. The pretty one, not the one who took the picture. And when the pretty one likes someone, I notice they get invited back.  I bet she'll be back soon. She always has an invitation from me - that's for sure!

1 comment:

CarlyErin O'Neil said...

Love this blog! Too cute!