Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jessika - one of my sexy new friends!

Finally a fresh face around this dump! When she saw me she said Well, it's about time I got to meet Tommy! Now imagine that being said with youthful enthusiasm. Not like how I just said it. All I can say is that someone got some class all of a sudden around here to invite her over. Her name is Jessika Dorian.

Sounds like a movie star. But then, let's be honest, what would a movie star be doing around here? Slumming? HA! Turns out I got egg on my face (not really, it's just an expression) - she actually has been on TV! She's been in KnightRider. I think it's a movie about horses and King Arthur or something. Anyways, it's always extra special to get nailed with a public display of affection by someone famous. Famous people and I have a lot in common since I'm famous too.

At any rate, she's so pretty she should be on a Fancy Feast cat food can! I would think one of the Grilled varieties with gravy. She seems like that kind of girl to me.

Her hair is the same color as my owner's (the cute owner). It's a very California look. It's also worth noting, and this is important, that Jessica is sporting a Husker jersey! I was thinking she had mighty fine taste in clothes but it turns out that it wasn't hers. It was just laying around here. Jessica grew up here in California so she's probably not a huge Husker fan, but you can tell she's a fan of me! It's been a long time since I got a squeeze with that level of youthful enthusiasm! It would be nice to have some more enthusiastic humans around like her. I hope she comes back. She needs to spend a little more time with me!

PS - that's my christmas portrait on the wall in the background. Notice my head is cut off! Had the photographer taking my picture with Jessika had a little more skill, he would have gotten my entire picture within this picture. And if you do the math, that would have made this picture twice as good!

No comments: