Wednesday, June 28, 2017

KATIE!! My New Taker-Carer!

Well, it happened again. The grownups whose main responsibility is to take care of me have abused my right to have consistent reliable care. Many legal councils all over the world have concluded that owners have an obligation to care for their cats. My owners have cut some kind of deal with Katie (seen below) to replace them for the duration.  According to the chatter she comes highly recommended, but she hasn't spent any time with me until now where she got a briefing on my care from the adults. 

Katie (L), Me (being held)

I am seen here making my contribution to the interview/assessment process. I'm sure everything will go well, but my resentment builds toward the adults that see fit to take off on prolonged excursions. They're going to have to make this up to me. In the meantime, it's obvious that Katie and I are going to have a good time!


No comments: