Friday, June 24, 2016

Kira, Me --> Paris France!!

Hello from Paris, France!!  That's right, Kira took me to Paris which is in a foreign country called France. Our picture was taken by a river.  For those of you who are not as worldly as Kira and me, I provide the following travel info. Paris is known for two things: 1) that tall pointy building and, of course, 2) Pepe le Pew who is in love Penelope Pussycat. The romance of Pepe and Penelope provided Paris with its reputation as the City of Lamour (which means "love" in French language). That river you see is the Seine (which, in French, means "river") and it starts at Dijon (the city where they make that fancy mustard).

You'ld think that the Home of Pepe le Peu would be a major landmark in this town, but we couldn't find it anywhere. The Parliament of Paris has been very negligent in not showcasing his home. It could put Paris on the map!

Kira & ME!
Pepe le Peu

2 comments:

Unknown said...


Hi there this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated! gmail email login

Unknown said...


Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've really loved browsing your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing in your feed and I'm hoping you write once more soon! gmail.com login