Sunday, July 8, 2012

A banana called Bruce Chillis - WTF????

Who the hell is Bruce Chillis?, you might be wondering. Yeah, exactly. Who the hell IS Bruce Chillis?  I certainly had never heard of him. Or it. Bruce turns out to be a traveling banana! He even has his own web site like me except that hardly puts him at the same level as me.

I was asleep and therefore not responsible for what was happening here.

Here's some surveillance photos showing how Bruce, the Banana, intruded into my personal space on Sunday.  I tried to be patient, but this banana is all about himself - me, me, me! He also smells funny. Kind of like a dog fart. :D

Ol' Bruce should be happy that I don't like bananas. Otherwise I would have peeled him naked and ate him! Bananas are funny. No fruit has more stupid jokes than the banana.

Here's one!

Q: What is yellow on the inside and green on the outside? 
A: A banana dressed up as a cucumber!

I told you!

No comments: