Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Natalie - another one of those models that love me!

Well another model was hanging around here all day. I don't know how they do it with the flashes popping all the time. Makes me see funny so I don't hang around all that. But, as usually happens, she really took a liking to me. Her name is Natalie and she's kind of confusing because her hair was black not an hour before she grabbed me and the paparazzi snagged this photo.

I've never seen a person with pink hair before. And I'm pretty worldly too. I wasn't born yesterday! She's really pretty. I mean that's kind of obvious - I just don't want any more sexual harassment charges! I ain't got time for that!

Anyways, I was feeling the love and she can squeeze me anytime she wants. Well, not at feeding time. But any other time is ok.

No comments: